Enriching - Exploring - Excelling
Egypt British International School (EBIS) aspires to be a first class educational institution, by establishing a reputation for excellence. Our school strives to implement a high quality programme operating in accordance with the best international educational standards, while reflecting our own cultural values and heritage.
We aim to enrich our students of multicultural backgrounds in all aspects, carefully considering the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual domains. Each and every student is valued and highly esteemed for what he/she is. Our students are empowered to explore their potential and enhance their talents to meet with the expectations of the real world.
Our programme is delivered by a team of qualified professionals. On a campus with excellent facilities designed to enable various extracurricular activities aimed at the athlete and the artist within your child.
As a school, EBIS aims to develop and maintain a safe, pleasant and confident learning environment through these objectives:
We aim to:
- Offer a high quality programme of education, by maintaining the principles of teaching and learning reflected in the National Curriculum of England.
- Sustain a home-school partnership, working closely together to ensure clear communication and mutual support, the goal of which is your children`s development and the realisation of their potential.
- Encourage and rejoice in achievement of all kinds.
- Respond well to the opportunities and challenges in our rapidly changing world.
- Value our community, our families, our environment and ourselves.
- Support our pupils in acknowledging the importance of maintaining a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
- Enhance each student’s character, sense of identify and self-worth.
- Ensuring the safety of pupils at all times.
- Meet the needs of each student, in a developmentally appropriate setting.
- Provide an enriched environment in which to explore creatively, express freely and learn continually.
EBIS Core Values
At EBIS we are applying international standards of best practice to all aspects of learning, tailoring the curriculum to meet the individual needs of each child, and to enrich their academic and social development.
As lifelong learners, students will be empowered to develop their skills and confidence to become successful individuals in their pursuit of knowledge.
We acknowledge our liability to endorse the values of self-worth, respect and discipline. Our students are provided with the tools and opportunities that will enhance and develop their self-esteem and integrity.
We provide our students with the knowledge and skills needed to explore themselves and the world around. We empower our Teachers, Students and Staff Members with an environment where they are able to take pride and joy in everything they do.
Our students have experienced strong bonds of friendship and sense of belonging to the place where they have been taught to respect and appreciate their differences as well as their similarities.