Headship Induction Partner Programme
BSME Headship Induction Partner Programme is aimed at Principals and Headteachers who meet the following criteria:
a) experienced Headteachers new to the region (or within their first year in the region);
b) those new to Headship but with experience in the region;
c) those new to Headship as well as new to the region.
Scope of Support
The scope of support offered to Headteachers is flexible. It can include, but is not limited to:
- General Ministry of Education information, e.g. Ministry contacts, directives, deadlines, implications of variable religious holidays on school calendar, etc.
- Relevant Labour Law: application and implications, local government inspection information
- Networking opportunities for Headteachers in the country/region
- Salary packages and contracts for staff
- Staffing issues
- Local regulations and laws which impact education
- Personal support