Veema's Online Academy
Welcome To Veema's Online Academy
Hosting a range of short professional learning courses for school leaders, teachers and staff. Our aim is to provide evidence-informed, interactive and highly practical training to practitioners who are passionate about a particular subject matter.
How Does it Work
- Live courses run from 1 to 6 hours delivered over 2 or 3 parts
- Three distinctive packages – Standard, Premium, Bespoke
- Delivered by subject experts, experienced professional development trainers, authors and former school leaders
- Offering a wide range of Leadership, Teaching and Learning, Safeguarding, SEND, Coaching and EdTech Courses
- Sessions delivered at multiple times where attendance is compulsory
- Starting at £22.00 are updated termly with many CPD certified
- 15 % discount when you book two or more school packages.
- Up to 25 participants in each session
- Executive Coaching packages available for middle and senior leaders
You can see a full list of all our courses by visiting our website.
How to register for one of our online courses!
- Go to our website at veema.co.uk
- Fill in your details.
- Make payment immediately or request an invoice. You will be sent an acknowledgement email following your registration
- Remember to mention that your school is a BSME member!
From September 2020 you will be able to access ready-to-deliver Accredited Safeguarding For International Schools INSET Packs 2020/21 with facilitator training by our team of Safeguarding trainers. Watch a short preview video here.
To find out more or to request a course outline and sample material email us directly and remember to mention that your school is a BSME member.
To find out more about our Online Academy, or if you require more bespoke, tailored training, then please email us at BSME@veema.co.uk.