The BSME Games are often the pinnacle of our member schools' sporting calendar, and is the leading inter-country multiple sport competition in the Middle East. The purpose of the Games is to:
- provide students with a variety of sporting opportunities at an appropriate level for all member schools in a safe and competitive environment;
- ensure equal opportunity and participation to both boys and girls;
- expand students’ learning experience in sportsmanship and in the value of healthy competition;
- recognise the value of the benefits of training in preparation for competition;
- facilitate specialisation in sports appropriate to their age group;
- engage host schools by having sufficient flexibility to organise a programme appropriate to their particular environment and capacity.
The Games are divided into 5 events; the BSME U19 Games, the BSME U15 Games, the BSME U13 Games, the BSME U11 Large Games (for schools with four-form entry or more at year 6) and the BSME U11 Small Games (for schools with three-form entry or less at year 6).
To have a look at the BSME Handbook 2019 - 20, please click here.
To have a look at information from our previous Games please click here.