The National College
The National College is the leading professional development platform for international schools around the world.
They support over 44,000 schools, in more than 200 countries to drive up standards through access to high-quality courses and expert-led webinars for all roles.
Content is on demand, from anywhere, on any device.
Training for staff of all backgrounds: Senior Leadership | Teachers & Practitioners | Teaching & Nursery Assistants | Non-Teaching Staff | Governors & Directors
Across 10 training categories: Climate Education & Sustainability | Teaching & Learning | Subject Specific Content | SEND - Special Educational Needs and Disability | Safeguarding | Online Safety | Mental Health & Wellbeing | School Leadership | Admin & Finance | Health & Safety
Membership with The National College provides unlimited access for you and your colleagues to:
- 1,200+ webinars delivered by world-leading experts to help drive up standards
- 150+ courses to support your school in meeting essential training requirements
- 250+ online safety guides on the latest apps, games, devices and risks
- Access to the world’s greatest thinkers, leaders and teachers
- Our smart phone app, meaning training can be completed anytime, anywhere
- Certified School accreditation opportunities for your whole school community
- Management tools to setup specific learning plans, monitor engagement and report evidence of training completed
- Dedicated content for parents and carers that can be accessed through our app
- Ability to co-brand and upload your own content to our platform, making it your own LM
For more information or a demo of the National College platform, please contact: Jamie Ganley, Head of International Schools on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, watch a brief video introduction here.
Let Jamie know that you're a BSME member; BSME member schools receive 10% discount.